Digital Technology Essay




Digital Technology, as we know it, is generally the means of which the creation of media is accomplished on. Digital technology covers a large spectrum of different types of technology, ranging from programs like Final Cut Pro and Photoshop CS6 to actual hardware such as the Macs we have been using to edit and develop, and the cameras that we use to record the actual footage. There is a noticeable relationship between the digital media technology and the idea of creativity in media. It's a well-known fact that creativity is enhanced by the access of greater digital technology, for an abundance of different reasons. My work has changed very noticeably over the 2 years due to a greater accessibility to digital technology and understanding of it. An example is my understanding of social network accessibility to promote my ideas and get a gauge of what the audience want to see with regards to my product.

Moreover, My skills developed significantly across the two years because of digital technology. The 'production' stage between my AS and A2 media projects is extremely different due to a much better knowledge of the camera and how it works, as well as utilisation of other features, such as Final Cut Pro as opposed to Adobe InDesign, and the use of lights to assist in the pictures and how they appear. My Creation of Media was also assisted by the aforementioned better understanding of the digital technology that I was using. I fully understood what I was utilising this time round and was able to create more effects and create media that closer resembled a Real Media Text (RMT)


Comments

  1. Basic - E-

    Minimal examples given or discussion of development across 3-4 projects.
    There is basic discussion of the skills employed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Application of Theories to my Trailer (EXAM QUESTION)